Estate Diamond Jewelry is excited to roll out our Affiliate Program for the general public. If you are a publisher or writer, you can fill out the form below and apply to become an affiliate.
We offer a 5% commission to our affiliates. So if, for example, a publisher is responsible for a $16,000 sale, they will receive an $800 payout.
Why Join our Affiliate Program?
Here are a few reasons why our affiliate program is so unique.
- Our custom-built affiliate program platform enables you to work directly with us and receive a maximum commission. There are no middlemen. You can use our system to track commissions and to collect payments.
- The jewelry in our collection is all top-quality collection-grade level. Writing or promoting our collection isn’t hard. We also have an incredible amount of high-quality photography and video.
- The average sale at Estate Diamond Jewelry in 2019 was $12,000 per item. (That would equal $600 of commission per sale.)
- We provide 50-Day Cookies. If you send a customer to our website, you have a chance of making a commission up to 29-days later.
- We offer a 5% commission
What Makes Estate Diamond Jewelry Special?
Unlike most jewelry retailers and online stores, Estate Diamond Jewelry deal with one-of-a-kind jewelry. Each of the fine engagement rings is handcrafted and features an antique diamond in the center.
- A very rare collection of unique engagement rings
- 5 Star Rating from Google and A+ from BBB
- The largest collection of high-quality vintage engagement rings in the world
- A commitment to only selling ethical jewelry
- Every piece of Jewelry comes with an appraisal
We demand a high standard from our publishers, so each publisher will be vetted before joining our affiliate program.
Here are a few requirements that we require.
- The website of the publisher needs to have an Alexa Score of at least 800,000 and a Moz Spam score of under 6%. (If you not sure what this means, please apply, and we will check these stats for you)
- The website and presentation of the publisher need to be on par with our brand.
- The publisher needs to accurately describe the jewelry that is linked. We reserve the right to suspend any publisher who doesn’t accurately or honestly describe our jewelry.
Please note that if a customer clicks an affiliate link from another publisher before making the purchase, the later affiliate will receive the credit for the purchase.
Terms and Conditions
Please note that we reserve the right to approve or reject any application. You will have no legal recourse against us for rejecting your Affiliate Program Application.
Commissions will be paid on the first of the month. For an affiliate to receive a commission, the referred account must remain active for a minimum of 60 days.
The publisher will receive their commission on the first of the month after 30 days have elapsed from the client receiving their product.
You cannot refer yourself, and you will not receive a commission on your own accounts.
Payments will only be sent for transactions that have been successfully completed. Transactions that result in chargebacks or refunds will not be paid out.
Estate Diamond Jewelry will not be liable for indirect or accidental damages (loss of revenue, commissions) due to affiliate tracking failures, loss of database files, or any results of intents of harm to the Program and/or to our website(s).
We do not make any expressed or implied warranties with respect to the Program and/or the memberships or products sold by Estate Diamond Jewelry. We make no claim that the operation of the Program and/or our website(s) will be error-free, and we will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
Terms of Service
The term of this Agreement begins upon your acceptance in the Program and will end when your Affiliate account is terminated.
The terms and conditions of this agreement may be modified by us at any time. If any modification to the terms and conditions of this Agreement are unacceptable to you, your only choice is to terminate your Affiliate account.
Your continuing participation in the Program will constitute your acceptance of any change.
The affiliate shall indemnify and hold harmless Estate Diamond Jewelry and its affiliate and subsidiary companies, officers, directors, employees, licensees, successors and assigns, including those licensed or authorized by Estate Diamond Jewelry to transmit and distribute materials, from any and all liabilities, damages, fines, judgments, claims, costs, losses, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and costs) arising out of or related to any and all claims sustained in connection with this Agreement due to the negligence, misrepresentation, failure to disclose, or intentional misconduct of Affiliate.
Governing Law, Jurisdiction, and Attorney Fees
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States and the State of New York. Any dispute arising under or related in any way to this Agreement shall be adjudicated exclusively in the state courts located in New York.
In the event of litigation to enforce any provision of this Agreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover from the other party its costs and fees, including reasonable legal fees.
Please fill out the form below. Ensure that you add the website location/s of where you plan to publish the affiliate links.